I have a problem with a size of thimbnail preview. It has wixed wide 600 and ignores any settings I put in configuration (default is 250 but I have changed it to 150 - I cannot add second screenshot as a new user here).
How can I effectivly narrow preview window width? Present size is much too big.
Here is a screenshot of general settings.
Try this if you still stuck there.
OS: ubuntu 22.04
to fix your problem, you can do this:
- open weathermap.js with text editor
- find “ui.tooltip.css(‘min-width’, ‘60px’);” , probably at line 16.
and the original data should be “ui.tooltip.css(‘min-width’, ‘600px’);” (maybe it’s not 600, I forgot)
- change 600 to any number you need.
- change the weathermap setting on cacti (Hover Graph Default Width:), set to what you need, (400 is a suitable value)
- be sure that the value of min-width in weathermap.js is less than the value of “Hover Graph Default Width” in cacti.
- after above things done, check your hover graph, if nothing changed, waiting some time or clearing your cache and then reload the page.