Not able to get data from rrd - observium

Hello all!

I am trying to use weathermap 0.98a to print a network map from my observium.
I am not able to plot data about the link usage.

This is the configuration file about the link:

LINK node08548-node08554
    TARGET ../../rrd/networkswitch1/port-369098753.rrd
    NODES node08548 node08554'

and this is the error i got if i try to run weathermap:

WARNING: configs/test.conf: RRD ReadData: At least one of your DS names (traffic_in and traffic_out) were not found, even though there was a valid data line. Maybe they are wrong? Valid DS names in this file are: INOCTETS,OUTOCTETS,INERRORS,OUTERRORS,INUCASTPKTS,OUTUCASTPKTS,INNUCASTPKTS,OUTNUCASTPKTS,INDISCARDS,OUTDISCARDS,INUNKNOWNPROTOS,INBROADCASTPKTS,OUTBROADCASTPKTS,INMULTICASTPKTS,OUTMULTICASTPKTS, [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/test.conf: ReadData: LINK node08548-node08554, target: …/…/rrd/networkswitch1/port-369098753.rrd on config line 49 of configs/test.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd

Well, this was pretty clear, I am not using any DS name, so I had to add something. I changed my test.conf into

LINK node08548-node08554
    TARGET ../../rrd/networkswitch1/port-369098753.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS
    NODES node08548 node08554

but i get this error now

WARNING: configs/test.conf: ReadData: LINK node08548-node08554, target: …/…/rrd/networkswitch1/port-369098753.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 49 of configs/test.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd

And if I open the html map, my link is grey without any data.
What am I missing or doing wrong?

Well… It was my fault.
I found out I had a problem with my rrd file.
Now the link is plotted correctly. :slight_smile:

HELLO ,

I am also facing the same error, so can you explain what was the problem your rrd file and how did you fix it