SPLITPOS generating error

Hi,

I started using weather map and I think it’s really cool, however I started having issues when using the SPLITPOS function on certain lines, which function I use often in that area.

I have a big map (around 5000 lines of code) and bunch of times I used the SPLITPOS function, however after a certain point it starts generating attached types of lines or showing errors in my /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log file and the browser showing only a blank page

[Tue Dec 25 21:02:27.361509 2018] [php7:error] [pid 30052] [client X.X.X.X:1349] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Weathermap\Core\WeathermapInternalFail: ParallelLinesNeverCross in /usr/share/cacti/plugins/weathermap/lib/Weathermap/Core/Line.php:56\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/share/cacti/plugins/weathermap/lib/Weathermap/Core/AngledLinkGeometry.php(104): Weathermap\Core\Line->findCrossingPoint(Object(Weathermap\Core\Line))\n#1 /usr/share/cacti/plugins/weathermap/lib/Weathermap/Core/LinkGeometry.php(280): Weathermap\Core\AngledLinkGeometry->generateOutlines()\n#2 /usr/share/cacti/plugins/weathermap/lib/Weathermap/Core/MapLink.php(277): Weathermap\Core\LinkGeometry->draw(Resource id #13)\n#3 /usr/share/cacti/plugins/weathermap/lib/Weathermap/Core/Map.php(1148): Weathermap\Core\MapLink->draw(Resource id #13)\n#4 /usr/share/cacti/plugins/weathermap/lib/Weathermap/Editor/EditorUI.php(1121): Weathermap\Core\Map->drawMap(‘null’ GNU nano 2.3.1

I’m using PHP 7.2.12 , Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS 7), Cacti Version 1.1.38 , Network Weathermap v1.0.0dev

If I change the SPLITPOS value then it starts working

Thanks.

If you separate out that one link and the nodes that it refers to, does it still do that? It’s more likely because of the position, than because it’s the 256th link or whatever.

Also, what kind of values are you using for SPLITPOS? Somewhere near 50, or very close to 0 or 100? That would possibly cause more problems.

If not, would you be able to share the config file with me? (I keep these to myself, of course)

One issue has been fixed, and another created for this, in case anyone else has similar problems: